- Pick up at Hotel and meet and greet at Tour Guide
- After rest start the city sightseeing, National Museum, Ceckhtetgyi reclining Buddha Image, down town area
- Evening visit magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda and enjoy sunset view from pagoda platform
- Sule Pagoda, Bogyoke Market,Botataung Pagoda,Karaweik Hall
- Then visit China town
- Stay and over night at Hotel in Yangon
• Sightseeing with English speaking guide
• Air-conditioned vehicle
• Entrance Fee (Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda, Sule Pagoda, Shwedagon Pagoda, Botathaung Pagoda)
• Snow towel & purified drinking water
Departure Point /Time : Hotel you are staying in Yangon / Time : 08:00 AM
Drop off : Hotel you are staying in Yangon
DURATION - 10 Hours
8:00Am & 10:00Am )
-0800 AM hrs pick up at your hotel. Start your full day sightseeing with a visit to the magnificent Reclining Buddha Image at Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda.
-09:00 AM Continue to the National Museum (if open) to see the famous Lion Throne and Royal Regalia.
-10:00 AM Take a photo stop at the Karaweik Hall, a ‘Hamsa-bird’ shaped floating barge on Kandawgyi (Royal) Lake. Then drive through the colonial style building downtown, as well as Chinatown, the Indian quarter and the Sule Pagoda with its golden chedi – a useful landmark in downtown Yangon.
-13:00 PM / Lunch at Local shop – own Arrangment
14:00Pm & 19:00 )
14:00 PM A stop at Bogyoke (Scott) market (Closed on Public Holidays and Mondays) gives you the opportunity to see Myanmar’s wide range of handicrafts.
-15:00 PM After lunch (by own account), take a walk along Yangon River to see the busy harbor area, from where ferries leave for Pathein in the Delta and for upcountry towns along the Ayeyarwady River and Botathaung Pagoda, said to contain Buddha relics.
- 18:00 PM Concludes your day with the most worthwhile visit to one of the world’s most spectacular monument, the Shwedagon Pagoda. The golden dome of the Shwedagon Pagoda rises 98 meters above its base and is covered with 60 tons of pure gold.
-19:00 PM After enjoying sunset from the pagoda return back to your hotel.
Share with :